Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome to Wuorio@money

Welcome, one and all to Wuorio@Money--the business and personal financial blog by finance journalist, author and speaker Jeff Wuorio.

Yeah, I know--the title is a bit unusual. But I wanted to emphasize the overriding message and focus of my blog--to put you where the money is, no matter if you own a business, want to start a business, manage that business more effectively or just get a better handle on your personal finances.

We'll be mixing it up in the weeks and months ahead, covering a variety of topics derived from my books, columns and articles. But I also want to hear from you--to see what matters to you, what you want to to hear about, learn more and, ultimately, what you want to know to better both your life and your finances.

I also want to emphasize the tone of what you'll be reading. I know and you know that business and finance journalism can be akin to reading the phone book--informative but not necesarily engaging. I hope to use this vehicle to provide an injection of fresh narrative--to be no less informative and provocative, but to do so in a way that's engaging and entertaining.

See ya down the road!

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home